We are looking for a confident, self motivated person, with excellent people skills to join our reception team at our busy physiotherapy clinic in Twyford. This is a part time role (@ 20 hrs per week, including some early mornings, evenings and a Saturday morning rota)
Your goal will be to deliver a first class experience for all clients and to provide exceptional administrative support to the team of experienced Physiotherapists.
You will be required to ensure
- Timely completion of daily tasks
- Regular clear communication throughout the clinic
- Day to day running of IT clinical software
- Manage correspondence with Insurance companies
- Work with accounts team to ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices
We are looking for a professional manner with
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work to monthly deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proactive approach to the role and ability to work under own initiative.
- Desire to provide outstanding customer experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A strong team player, always willing to support colleagues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Cheerful proactive disposition.
- Good IT skills.
Reception experience is not essential, as full training will be given.
If you are interested in joining our team please email a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Karen Payne to: [email protected] by Friday 21st October 2017
Physiocare Body Management
6 Church Street, Twyford, Berkshire, RG10 9DR
Tel: 0118 934 4055